Wednesday, May 16, 2012

THE MAD HATTER TEA PARTY













































Hello everyone! this is my interpretation of the tea party from the movie "Alice in Wonderland"I had trouble with this new template for blogger. I finally manage to upload some pictures. I started the garden many years ago, before I saw the movie. I collected these dolls from various talented artisans. The Mad hare and butler frog were my first character dolls made for this tea party. They were made by the talented Roxanne Fern. The Mad Hatter , Alice and the dorm mouse were made by another talented doll artisan Susan Marti and the adorable white rabbit and the Cheshire cat were made by another talented artist Anna Vanover. The food in table were made by Betsy Niederer; Kim Saulter; Roxanne Fern and Lola Renner. The china is by Stokesay ware and Marsha Hedrick. The white queen was made by an English artist by I do not know her name. All roses in the garden were made by Carol Wagner; Era Pierce made the wisteria vine; other flowers by Yukari and Laura Settle. The animals and bird houses were made by Mary McGrath. The rabbit hedge and peacock hedge were made by Wilhelmina. I also made some flowers from kits and the entire fish pond. I hope you like it.

10 comments:

  1. FANTASTICOOOOOOO!!!!
    Absolutamente maravilloso, lleno de geniales detalles.
    Podria estar horas disfrutando de tus preciosas fotografias.
    Enhorabuena por ese fantastico trabajo.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Marisa. Thanks so much for sharing so many wonderful pictures. This would make me smile everyday if it were mine. Mini hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing and detailed, Marisa! Thank you for sharing these photos!
    :) ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Wonderful Marisa! I love it all. You did an amazing job, Love Love Love the setting. Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ascension, Kim, Anna and Roxanne thank you so much for your wonderful comments. You make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me acabo de quedar sin palabras!! Impresionante Marisa, I love it all!!!! Is really a great work, me encanta!! El gato y el conejo son perfectos, bueno, todos los personajes son perfectos!! He disfrutado muchísimo viendo las fotos, sin duda, es una escena de 10!! Te felicito!! Besos y abrazos
    Paqui

    ReplyDelete
  7. wuuuuoooooo es una maravilla ,que cantidad de cosas y que bien hecho todo
    precioso

    ReplyDelete
  8. Es una maravillosa escena Marisa, una pieza de colección!!!.
    Abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me he quedado sin palabras Marisa!!!Una escena de cuento,llena de detalles,súper bien ambientada,y los personajes,maravillosos!Felicidades.Un beso

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger