Sunday, January 8, 2012

THE PINK SUGAR CHOCOLATE AND ICE CREAM SHOP





Hello mini bloggers! it's been a long time. I wanted to share with you this project that I started long time ago. I love pink and pastel green. I wanted this chocolate shop to show that. Here you will find the wonderful work of Kerry Alexander, Betsy Niederer, Lola Renner; Kim Saulter; Steve Bebe; the fabulous farm house; Jason Getzan; myself, and most of the dolls were made by Bonnie Justice.



















The candy and chocolates on this table were made by Betsy

This is where the chef prepares the delicious chocolates and cupcakes.





All dolls by Bonnie Justice.





























6 comments:

  1. Der reine Wahnsinn.... wunderschön geworden.

    Liebe Grüße

    PuNo / Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marisa it is wonderful. You have made it look so life size real. There are no words to describe the beauty of this shop. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull scene!!
    I like so much all.
    Congratulations for the shop it's so lovely!!!

    Lovelys dolls too

    Mini hugs and Happy new year too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta!! I love it!!! Is really wonderful, I love all details, so elegant! I haven't words to explain how I like it! Congratulations, is a great work! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magic, Truly beautiful Marisa. Thank you for sharing all the lovely pictures with us. Happy 2012. Big big hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marisa,
    Your precious pink chocolate shop is absolutley gorgeous! You have styled it so well and everything come together just perfect.
    I love it xxx
    Hugs
    Kerry :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger